Whether you’re a local or just traveling through, our neighborhood is the best choice for shopping, dining, entertainment, and more, and is conveniently located only 10 miles from downtown San Diego and seven miles from the international border.
Newly renovated, we're excited to consistently offer new and fun experiences for everyone in which to participate. In our picturesque neighborhood on Third Avenue, we offer events such as pub crawls, food tastings at local restaurants, festivals with live music, parades, and much, much more. There are also vibrant after-hours activities for our 21 and up crowd.
Third Avenue Village in Downtown Chula Vista offers the following and more:
- A centralized park for family days, picnics, walking/biking, events, and many other activities.
- 30+ restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, and pubs. Something for every taste!
- Live community theatre with six+ productions every year.
- Improve yourself with fitness, martial arts, music lessons, and our beauty and health and wellness stores.
- Local conveniences such as a laundromat, medical and dental offices, banking, legal, education, and more!
- Shopping opportunities at our many retail and unique specialty shops.
- Search our directory to find exactly what you’re looking for.
A perfect setting for anyone who wishes to take part in walking or biking, our attractive locale is ideal for enjoying the weather and spending quality time with friends and family.
Come and enjoy our beautiful neighborhood with us. Contact us at (619) 422-1982 today for more information or visit our full website for additional resources.
Our neighborhood is supported by local businesses and people like you, through the non-profit organization, Third Avenue Village Association in Chula Vista, CA. Our mission is to create, promote, and champion a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly destination, leading to increased sales, property values, and community pride.